Night 4 of Five Night's at Freddy's: Sister Location takes place within a springlock animatronic suit. Before the gameplay begins, you witness Ballora get scooped. After that, Circus Baby opens up the face plates where you are treated to one of the more poorly developed moments in the franchise.
Why It Sucks
- You have to keep the springlocks wound up at all times. As the night progresses, the springlocks start unwinding faster to where it is impossible to keep them all wound up to 100%.
- Minireenas climb the suit. If any reach the top, a jumpscare and game over occur. You have to shake them off to get rid of them which unwinds the springlocks, and it takes quite a few shakes to get them off.
- There is no on screen timer, so you will likely be panicking in trying to keep the springlocks wound up enough to survive.
- On October 6, 2016, a patch was implemented to make the night easier by making the Minireenas require fewer shakes to get rid of.
- The IOS and Android version is much easier.