Iron Fortress is the 28th stage in Sonic Forces. It is infamous for being very difficult in an otherwise easy game.
Why it Sucks
- You play as Classic Sonic. With his strange physics and momentum, it makes the level much more difficult than intended.
- The level autoscrolls. This is not just bad on its own, but with how Classic Sonic controls, it makes it much harder to stay on screen.
- There is one section where you have to jump across numerous rotating platforms with their own gravity. Again, Classic Sonic makes timing these jumps very difficult.
- The level introduces an annoying enemy as well. It is a red box that shoots missiles that home in on you. While they can be destroyed, they are also capable of attacking from long distances.
- The final section has you running across a bridge while missiles rain down on it. You have to have very good timing to make it through without dying.
- Trying to do the achievement to speed run this level is a pain.
- The music is good