Inner Agent 3 is an extra boss in Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion DLC. Inner Agent 3 is unlocked by collecting all 80 full mem cakes (beating the level legitimately without asking for help or skipping it). The boss fight is initiated by investigating locker 8 near the vending machine in Central Station.
He/She suddenly became to be the most hated and the worst bosses of all time.
Why He/She Sucks
- You have no Armor; you'll be splatted for millions of times.
- He/she is completely overpowered.
- He/She NEVER STOPS THROWING BOMBS.
- Their bombs have a larger radius than yours. So, you can instantly die from this.
- Their reaction speed and movement is faster than yours, and they can readjust faster than you can with a controller. They also use an aimbot.
- Although they don't have dualies, they use the dodge-roll as if they have them.
- THEY HAVE INFINITE INK AS OPPOSED TO YOU. HOW FUN IS THAT?!
- When your shield breaks, your feet are basically crushed. Slowing you down so much that an auto-bomb will 100% kill you.
- Strategy guides aren't as effective due to the unpredictable nature of the boss.
- Your reward for all of this is a Golden Toothpick. Why give out a headgear after completing a sadistically horrible boss?!
- It might be debatable, but Inner Agent 3 is kind of cute.
- It has the same Final Boss Music from the original Splatoon prequel.
- The Hairpin you get has been proven to increase respect levels by 100%.