Double Boost (W. (ダブル) ブースト W. (Daburu) Būsuto?), also known as the W. Boost, is a move that appears in Sonic Forces. It is a collaboration technique between Sonic the Hedgehog and the Avatar where they combine their strength to perform an augmented Boost.
Why It Sucks
- It's very on-rail. Seriously, you can set the controller down and let Sonic and the Avatar go about the boost!
- Asides from enemies, there's no hazard to avoid.
- It can only be used at specific points, making it feel underused.
- You need to perform a QTE first before engaging in the Double Boost. Given how QTEs are handled in Sonic Forces, the only good thing you'll get is just points.
- To clarify this, even if you fail the QTE, there's no bad outcome.
- The lyrics of Fist Bump will play if you get a success in the QTE, so if you like the song, it might worth a bit of your time.
- It became an infamous meme on Youtube.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.