Destroy the Terraformer's Legs is a Mission in Jak 3 and the first half of the final boss of the game, Terraformer.
Why it Sucks
- The boss never stops moving, meaning you have to constantly chase after it while trying to shoot it's weak points and avoiding the obstacles in the desert. Driving in the desert in Jak 3 is already difficult enough as it is, as you're forced to use the car with the worst handling in the game.
- The Terraformer's legs take HUGE steps, meaning every time you get close to one of the weak points the leg walks a step and gets too far away from you to shoot it.
- If you though trying to chase down the Terraformer was hard enough, well it gets even worst when the Terraformer bombarge you with bombs and spinning slachers.
- There are 14 weak points! Some of them are in very awkward places that the car's turret has a very hard time shooting accurately, made worse by the fact that the weak points never stay still for more than a few seconds.
- The sand storm makes in hard to see were your going as you chase down the Terraformer.
- If the Terraformer reaches the Leaper Lizard farm some weak points become literally impossible to hit, forcing you to restart the mission if you haven't destroyed those weak points yet.
- Sand dunes and mines thrown by the Terraformer constantly flip over the car and slow you down.
- Often one of the Terraformer's legs will crush your car unexpectedly while you were trying to shoot another one.
- EPIC soundtrack.
- The Terraformer has a really cool design.
- At least the second phase of the battle is pretty good.